Seeking an Adult Psychiatrist to work in a brand-new comprehensive inpatient behavioral health facility in Knoxville, TN. The facility provides acute behavioral health care and outpatient treatment to adults and geriatric adults who are in crisis from severe symptoms related to behavioral health and/or substance use disorder. The Psychiatrist would work in an employed model and provide oversight to 2 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners.
• Must be board eligible/board certified in psychiatry
• Must be comfortable treating adult and geriatric patients
• Mon - Fri 8 - 5, monthly weekend call, mostly backup call for excellent APPs
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Inpatient position
• Intensive Outpatient will be developed in the next year
• Impressive compensation package
• Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k • Relocation assistance available • Paid malpractice and licensure • No state income tax
64-bed acute inpatient setting
Adult and Geriatric client population
Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment Acute intervention focusses with short term stays
Brand new hospital with BIG opportunities Tuition reimbursement available ETO (Employee Time Off) Sick leave and Family Sick leave available Competitive benefits package, including 401K match
We are committed to improve the quality of life of our patients by delivering personalized behavioral health in a safe and supportive environment. Our vision is to bring communities, families, and healthcare providers together to improve behavioral health, one patient at a time.
Excellent opportunity in a desirable location. Knoxville provides excellent amenities including shopping, dinging, golf, schools and scenic beauty.