Seeking an experienced Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist to work as an independent contractor in eastern North Carolina.
Job Highlights include:
• Hospital privileges
• 1099 position
• Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
• Shared Call
• Supervision of experienced CRNA’s
• Work schedule of 1-2 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off, including nights/weekends
• General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, and OB/Gyn cases
• 180 surgical cases per month
• Procedures include general anesthesia, blocks, and labor epidurals
• Short commute to Tidewater Virginia Area
114-bed community hospital. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, the Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring hospitals and providers.
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
• A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
• Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
• Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
• Affordable cost of living
• General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
• Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area