Summary: Seeking a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join a multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure, and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in northeast Indiana.
With our own heart transplant program, as well as research opportunities available within our own research organization.
The hospital not only has 2 EP labs, 1 hybrid lab, and the latest imaging technology, but also is equipped with three mapping systems: Carto, ESI, and Rhythmia
* Call is limited to EP only and is shared equally among physicians during the day, no night call!
*EP candidates should be well versed in both basic and advanced EP procedures and device implementation.
*Interest and competence in complex ablations including VT, AFib, and laser lead extractions is strongly preferred.
*Watchman experience is a plus.
* Cryo, RF AFib, and Convergent AF Ablations
* VT Ablations with Impella support and epicardial approach
* Laser lead extractions
* Physicians are supported by an APP who is highly trained in hospital rounding, triage, and assisting in procedures with closing and ILR implants.
* Team also has an office NP, RNs including an AFib navigator, procedure scheduler and CMAs (Highly trained and dedicated EP staff of RNs and RTs)
* Highly trained and dedicated EP staff of RNs and RTs
* AFib Certified with the ACC Accreditation Service
The EP outpatient clinics include a dedicated AFib clinic which is part of the Heart and Vascular Center (with clinics for structural heart, heart failure, lipid management, and Pulmonary Hypertension). 396-bed tertiary care center. Located in northeastern Indiana, close to the Ohio border and 1 hour south of the Michigan border. It is a short drive to major metropolitan areas like Indianapolis (2 hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (3 hours).
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include: