Opportunity for a BC/BE Colon & Rectal Surgeon to join a practice in Augusta, GA.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Fellowship trained in Colorectal Surgery
- Have a Georgia medical license or the ability to obtain one prior to starting
- Robotic Surgery is available and experience/interest in robotics is a plus
- Must be open to general surgery cases
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- A full service, 354-bed acute care hospital where we provide personalized care and are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, and women’s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- Recognized as one of America’s 50 Best in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence awards, demonstrating a culture of
- Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, certified in Primary Stroke Care, and the first in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, we provide complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from across the country each year.
Explore Augusta, Georgia
Discover the charm of Augusta, the second-largest city in Georgia, and make it your professional home. Nestled in the heart of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), Augusta offers a thriving community with nearby cities like Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, Harlem, Appling, Thomson, North Augusta, Aiken, and more.
Diverse Growth: August is one of the state’s fastest growing communities, providing an ideal blend of nature, history, and diverse industries.
Quality of Life: Experience an exceptional quality of life with excellent housing value, a vibrant downtown, and a flourishing art scene.
Outdoor Paradise: The CSRA is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, offering year-round activities like kayaking, swimming, boating, and fishing in the Savannah River, Augusta Canal, and Clark’s Hill Lake.
Golf Paradise: Enjoy year-round golf, especially during the iconic Masters Golf Tournament hosted in Augusta.
Living in the CRSA:
Mild Climate: Experience a mild climate that allows for year-round outdoor adventures.
Award Winning Community: Money Magazine named Evans, Georgia, the #1 Best Place to Live in America.
Strong Education: Benefit from a robust public school system for families.