Sign on Bonus - Up to $7,500
Under the direction of a director or other supervisor, assumes the responsibility and accountability for producing diagnostic procedures on anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site radiologist. The CT Technologist (referred to as technologist) maintains a safe environment and conducts patient education as necessary. Under the guidance of a site radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols. Technologist follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality. Technologist works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for patients. Utilizes established policies and procedures and maintains clinical competencies through continuing education. He/she must be able to recognize and assess changes in mental and/or physical conditions resulting in life threatening conditions.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
· Certified in Basic or Advanced Life Support, required
· ARRT(R) or CT
· Available to report to facility within 45 minute notification.
· Ability to accept on-call assignments for regularly scheduled shifts when acuity and/or census indicate need.
· Venipuncture skills required
· At least one year of previous experience in a Radiologic Technologist position strongly preferred
Competitive compensation and benefits package including sign on bonus