Emergency Medicine Opportunity near the North Carolina/Virginia border
Seeking an experienced BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician or Family/Internal Medicine Physician with Emergency Medicine experience to join a team in the northeastern North Carolina.
Located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
• A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
• Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
• Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
• Affordable cost of living
• Excellent public and private school options