Seeking an Endocrinologist to join a practice in Southern Oregon.
Join 2 BC Endocrinologist and 2 Physician Assistants
Outpatient only practice
H1B and J1 visa accepted
• Year one: Competitive base salary
• Year two: The higher of the annual base salary or $/wRVU based salary plus annual performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation
• Year three: $/wRVU based salary plus incentives up to 16%
• $50,000 signing bonus
• Up to $15,000 relocation assistance
• $5,000 annual CME allowance
• 240 hours (30 days) of authorized time off per year
• Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities, family friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. The region is home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music and Arts Festival, Southern Oregon University, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue River and award-winning wineries and vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.