Family Medicine Opportunity in Jacksonville suburbs.
Seeking a Family Medicine physician to join a practice in suburb of southwest Jacksonville.
· Must be board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine
· Must have completed an ACGME-accredited family medicine
· Monday through Friday, outpatient schedule
· Call is 1 night a week and every 4th weekend
· Employed position offering competitive compensation and benefits package
· Commencement bonus
· Relocation & CME allowance
· Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
· Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short long term disability options, and other programs offered
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Florida has no state income tax
About the practice:
A team of family practitioners and physician assistants work together to provide personal, comprehensive, continuing medical care to persons of all ages. For almost thirty years, the practice has been providing preventive care as well as care for acute and chronic illness.
Full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds. The hospital has 170 private rooms. There are nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers and a seven-bed, Level-2 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for premature babies and those born with special needs. There is also a 24-bed psychiatric unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 intensive care unit (ICU) beds.
Jacksonville is the largest city in the US landwise. It is the largest deepwater port in the south and second largest on the US east coast. Jacksonville also has one of the largest military presence in the country, especially the US Navy. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city or near or on the beach. Average temperature in the winters runs in the 60s and lows in the 40s. This is a great city for year round outdoor activities! Jacksonville is also home to the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars and the professional soccer team Jacksonville Armada!