Family Medicine or Internal Medicine in Central Washington
- Four-day work week. Clinic hours: 8 AM- 5 PM. M-F
- Outpatient only with 1:5 nurse triaged, very light call
- Lab draw, X-ray, anti coagulation services, dietary, behavioral health and ortho onsite
- Multi-specialty clinic with specialists readily available for support..
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Be part of an organization that attracts excellent, well-trained providers. 300 physicians/ 175 APP
- Wage: between $267,986 and $289,715. Starting range is based on training, experience, certifications, etc. Washington has NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Excellent benefits: signing bonus, generous relocation allowance, retirement, CE allowance, etc.,
- HIPSA Score 14.. Eligible for Federal/State and internal STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT
- BC/BE and 2024 Residents including J1 candidates welcome
Practice where you will have abundant access to world class rock climbing, hunting, fishing and boating Enjoy sunshine and breathtaking views of the area's spectacular landscape, sky and the Columbia River. Established physician owned and led organization with strong ties to the University of Washington.