Outpatient Family Medicine
· Outpatient medicine with highly collaborative and supportive team
· All ages- kids to elders
· Procedural skills welcome and OMT supported.
· Light call by phone 1-2 x per month. 1 weekend a year. Nurse triage.
· Slow, thoughtful on-boarding with colleague mentor, Epic and coding support.
· Same day slots allow patients to see own primary care physician for continuity of care.
· Culturally and economically diverse patient population.
· Opportunities to teach
· Affiliated with 341bed public hospital/Level III Trauma Center 1ith 13 primary care clinics and robust subspecialty clinics.
· Compensation structure offers base salary plus productivity, quality components. Min first year salary $245K. Higher for experience.
· Experienced, new graduates and 2024 residents welcome.
This is an opportunity to join an organization recognized by the AMA's 2022 Joy in Medicine Health System recognition for focus on physician wellbeing. Be part of a collaborative, high quality and supportive work team in a Seattle suburb with some of the state's best schools.