Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Payson, AZ area
This is a full-time opportunity for a NP with a minimum of one year of experience in a family practice clinic.
Essential Functions of the Position:
· Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
· Perform patient assessments, diagnosis & treatment plans, perform physical examinations, consultations, patient counseling/education, family planning, and well women exams
· Orders and interprets patient care tests, treatments and exams
· Handles prescription needs, provides advice regarding chronic pain problems, general health education and coordination of care
Education and Licensure:
· Graduation from an accredited NP educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
· Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of Arizona.
· Generous base pay
· License and Malpractice fees paid
· CME reimbursement
· Company paid life insurance
· Company paid long-term disability
· Leadership opportunities
· Paid Time Off
· Medical benefits
· 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
Payson AZ is located in Central AZ, 1 & 1/2 hours from Phoenix and approximately 2 hours from Flagstaff, AZ.