Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join an academic and teaching hospital in Chicago suburbs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
· Schedule: Monday – Friday
· Flexible hours
· Rotating evening and weekend call 1:4
· Inpatient volume: 15 – 20 patients per day
· 3 dedicated procedure rooms
· Teaching experience preferred
· 5 GI Fellows within the Gastroenterology program
· 1 GI Fellow rotates monthly
· 13 Fellowship/Residency Programs
Faculty – Two to Five years of experience in clinical area sought, e.g., Internal Medicine and must be able to supervise all clinical experiences for residents and fellows.
a. Supervising trainees (residents or fellows) in an ACGME accredited training institution
b. Clinical practice
c. Presentations, didactics
d. Some research experience and at least one publication in a peer reviewed medical journal
e. Faculty development participation, +/- leadership development
Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives