Gastroenterologist with ERCP Position in Seattle
Join a team of 7 highly collegial and skilled gastroenterologists in a bustling Seattle practice.
- Practice conveniently located on the same campus as the clinic, endoscopy center, and hospital.
- Immediate opportunity to be busy.
- Utilize your ERCP, EGD, and colonoscopy skills/experience or training.
- Enjoy a 4-day work week.
- Team supported by GI hospitalist and 4 GI ARNP.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first-year base salary of $450,000.
- Competitive incentives based on performance.
- Utilize Epic EMR in both clinic and hospital settings.
- Experienced physicians and fellows are welcome to apply.
- Washington state offers no state income tax.
- Experience the vibrant and progressive city of Seattle, known for its strong technology and engineering sectors, as well as its rich cultural scene and stunning natural beauty.
Join us in Seattle and enjoy a fulfilling career in gastroenterology while living in a dynamic and beautiful city. Apply now to be part of our esteemed team!