Health Corner Pharmacist (Non-Vaccinating) Opportunity - Contract
Start Date: June 27, 2022
Duration: 26 weeks
30 hours per week
Practice Setting: Pharmacy
Schedule Expectations: - 9 hour shifts: 9-6 pm or 10-7 pm Mon-Friday - Mandatory Every Other Weekend: 9-5 PM on Saturday. 9-4 PM on Sunday
With the Health Corner roles, the aim is to provide a safe, comfortable place for people to ask questions they might hesitate to ask in more formal care settings, in the hope that they can make health-related decisions with more confidence, and better care for their own and their family's health. Here, customers can meet with a Health Advisor – a qualified Pharmacist who not only can answer questions about medications but also sit down in a more private format to help patients and their caregivers understand and manage ongoing health concerns, introduce them to the latest in digital health solutions, assist them in making healthy lifestyle choices and more.
People & Performance Management
Training & Personal Development
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharmacist Degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Current pharmacist licensure in the states within the district
- At least 6 months experience working in the healthcare/pharmacy environment.
- Strong ability to work in multi-locations and maximize time across locations with proven success.
-Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on self and team to complete objectives, and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Comfortable with healthcare vernacular, or healthcare experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Understanding of the chronic care management, life style management, and the diagnostic devices and products that are being offered in store and on-line.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
- Proficient in utilizing and configuring connected digital solutions such as fitness trackers, wellness apps, and other similar applications. Experience with utilizing website forms, mobile applications, PC/tablet systems, and in-store systems.