Seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematology/Oncology physician to join a practice in Indianapolis area.
Ideal candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
- Clinic schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Inpatient hospitalist rotation: 1:8
- Weekend call: 1:8
- Holiday call: 1:8
- Anticipated outpatient volume for new provider: Gradually work up to 21 patients per day within two years
- Inpatient Volume: 25-35 per rounding list
- Physician will cover own weekday call
- Outreach Locations - Physician is required to travel to locations during outreach days
- Strong specialty support staff
- Busy, robust established practice
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a) etc.