Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist to join practice in the south suburbs of Chicago area.
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Call is shared amongst 3 physicians
- Physician will split time between clinic and hospital
- Average inpatient volume: 13 – 20 patients per day
- Epic EMR System
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a) etc.