Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in Seattle suburb
Enjoy living in this vibrant, progressive city with strong technology and engineering sectors. Seattle is culturally rich plus geographically beautiful. Be part of a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary Community Cancer Care Program with all services on a single hospital campus.
- Join 4 well trained, collegial and collaborative Medical Oncologists/Hematologists plus a full range of Cancer Specialists
- 4 days in clinic. 8 AM-5PM. Call 1:5
- Dedicated MA, Oncology APPs, triage nurse, pharmacists imbedded in clinic and infusion center and other physician/patient support staff
- Opportunity to care for a culturally and economically diverse patient population
- Highly collaborative practice environment and culture
- Large affiliated primary care referral base
Support from all subspecialties including surgeons, colorectal, endocrine surgeons, IR,
- New Cancer Center facility with all cancer services under one roof breaks ground 2024
- Opportunities for research, furthering interests and teaching.
- Cancer services recognized as among the top 10% in nation. COC accredited with commendation.
- Strong ties to the University of Washington
- Base compensation/guarantee $445K minimum. Higher based on experience.
- Signing bonus, moving allowance,
- Washington has NO STATE INCOME TAX