Seeking a full-time Board Certified Hematology/Oncology physician, to join a multi-disciplinary cancer center in Valparaiso area and just 1 hour from Chicago.
The Physician will have support of an experienced local team of colleagues and will have the opportunity to serve as a leader in the ongoing growth and development of the oncology service line in the market area.
Our full service, comprehensive cancer treatment center includes:
- Infusion Center
- Radiation Oncology with Trilogy Linear Accelerator and new TruBeam Linear Accelerator with Hyperarc and Identify
- Neurosurgery and treatment on site
- Physicist on site
- Pharmacy onsite
- Nurse Navigators
- Palliative Care NPs
- Social Worker onsite
- Monthly Tumor Board
Ideal candidate will have experience in Hematology Oncology, with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidates will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physicians will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care, displaying passion and energy for fostering an environment of clinical and service excellence.
- Hematology Oncology Board Certified
- Clinic schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Physician will have 36 hours of patient contact weekly with possibility of 4 ½ day work week
- Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Call: 1:3
- Additional time off through the week when you have weekend call
- Anticipated outpatient volume: 12 – 15 patients per day
Common Cancer Diagnoses:
- Benign Hematology conditions
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a) and etc.