Seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a practice in Los Angeles.
- Outpatient - Monday through Friday – 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to patients. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention, and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Covers night calls as needed.
- Requires a MD or DO.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- DEA license required.
Competitive salary range for this specific position is $208,932.00 - $261,165.00
Comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution.