Medical Director – Post Acute Care (FP, IM, Geriatrics)
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatrician to provide primary care to adults in skilled nursing facilities.
Schedule: Monday – Friday. Flexible schedule. Set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
- Primary care rounding in skilled nursing facilities.
- Manage chronic disease, diagnosis illness and medical conditions, and implement plan of care
- Collaborate with clinicians, facility leaders and others regarding care and services
- Build relationships with your patients, patients’ family members, and facility staff to facilitate effective treatment delivery
- Medical director duties for assigned facility
- Provide oversight, guidance, and mentorship to our clinicians
- Conduct clinical case reviews, as needed and share tools, information, and guidelines as they relate to quality of care
- Collaborate with leadership to review care coordination initiatives, develop collaborative intervention plans, and share ideas about network management issues
Compensation range $316,000 - $371,000 and comprehensive benefits package including:
401k with match
Malpractice including tail