Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join a hospital group in the Foothills of the TN Mountains in the greater Chattanooga area.
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice; general Neurology
- Leadership experience in building a Stroke Program is a plus with possibility of a Medical Directorship
- Manage a wide variety of acute neurological problems including stroke
- Procedures include: EMG, Evoke Response, NMR, Angiogram and Spinal Taps
- Main Office Building is adjacent to the Hospital
- 6-bed Sleep Unit available if physician has interest
- Use of Tele Neuro during night and weekends to cover Hospital call
- New Provider will work at one Hospital - No travel required between Hospitals or Clinics
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement/Signing Bonus
- 401K & Profit Sharing
350 bed, two campus, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the city and surrounding communities. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.
More than 100,000 people call this community home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, it is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains. It is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham and less than 30 minutes from Chattanooga!
If you enjoy the outdoors, then this is your dream job. Fly fishing, kayaking, rafting, hiking, site seeing, sports and many other activities.
Community Recognitions Include:
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- One of the 50 best places to raise a family (BusinessWeek.com)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Ranked 25th on the New York Times list of Best Places to Visit in the Galaxy
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
- Bradley County School System is one of the Top School Systems in the State
- Home to well-known Fortune 500 Companies
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!