Seeking a board certified/board eligible Non-Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist to join an established cardiology practice in the Tucson area.
- New Grads Welcome to Apply; 2+ Years’ Experience Preferred
- Employed – Multispecialty Group
- Anticipated Hospital Call: 1:8
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Potential Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Potential Commencement Bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
US News & World Report Best Hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona. US News & World Report also voted high performer in Congestive Heart Failure.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale, and San Diego for weekend getaways!
The 300-bed hospital, which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services, is backed by Community Health Systems and is one of the nation's leading operators of general acute care hospitals.
No visa assistance, at this time