Nurse Practitioner (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics)
Opportunity for an experienced board certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join a practice providing care to adults in long term care facilities.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment (in person, telephonically and/or video) in collaboration with the physician.
- Conduct daily visits with members/patients that reside in either Group Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and/or Long-Term Care Facilities.
- Perform health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discuss case with physician.
- Formulate and document care plan.
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participate in On-Call program, which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing and minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Current, unrestricted RN license and NP license in the state of Arizona is required.
- Prescribing or furnishing authority/DEA licensure in good standing
- Experience working with geriatric patient population.
- Experience working in Home Health, Med/Surg and ICU desired.
Competitive compensation and benefits package including: