Nurse Practitioner – Office and Field Based
Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a practice in Tucson.
Required Work Shift Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, 5 days a week
Field: Visiting patients who reside in Tucson and Green Valley, AZ
Company will provide company vehicle for conducting patient visits in patients' homes and/or in skilled nursing facilities.
*Sign On Bonus: $7,500*
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment (in person, telephonically and/or video) in collaboration with the physician.
How will you make an impact:
- Daily visits to patients in homes and in skilled nursing facilities.
- See patients at the Office two days a week.
- Perform health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discuss cases with physician.
- Formulate and document care plan.
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participate in rotating On-Call program, which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing and minimum of 1 year of Practicing Nurse Practitioner experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in the state of Arizona is required.
- Prescribing or furnishing authority/DEA licensure in good standing.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
Experience with wound care.
Experience working with the geriatric patient population.
- Must be open to work Full-time, 5 days a week
- Must be open to daily local travel within Tucson, AZ and occasionally to Green Valley, AZ
- Must have practicing NP experience
- Experience working with Geriatric patients
Competitive compensation and benefits package.