Nurse Practitioner – Office Based (Floater)
Work Shift Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
*Sign On Bonus: $10,000
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment (in person, telephonically and/or video).
How will you make an impact:
- Perform health assessments, preventative health measures, chronic and complex care management, wound management to include same day appointments within prescribed guidelines and physician collaboration.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Collaborate with physician partners.
- Formulate and document care plan.
- Prescribe medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participate in rotating On-Call program, which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing and minimum of 1 year of practicing nurse practitioner experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in the state of Arizona is required.
- Prescribing or furnishing authority/DEA licensure in good standing
- This is a floating position so candidate must be willing to travel and work at all of multiple clinics in Pima County, AZ.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Experience working with the geriatric patient population.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Current, unrestricted NP license in the state of Arizona
Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of Arizona
- Must be willing to Travel to the following local offices
- Must be open to working Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Must be an experienced NP with a least a minimum of 2 years of Practicing NP experience.