Ob/Gyn Physician Opportunity 1 hour from Philadelphia
- Join a supportive and collaborative team of 10 physicians and 8 advanced practitioners.
- Build a robust patient panel with over 3500 births per year.
- See 25-35 patients a day.
- Flexible schedule options: 4–10 hour days or 5–8 hour days.
- A collegial environment that encourages growth and specialization (e.g., Uro Gyn, Robotics, etc.).
- Participate in GYN Beeper Call and Office OB Doctor of the Day on an equal share basis.
- Active participation in a Collaborative Care Model for in-house Labor & Delivery coverage.
What we offer:
- Base Salary: USD $300,000 to $375,000.
- Full-time position with full benefits.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Retirement savings plans with employer contributions and matching.
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- CME paid time off and monetary allowance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Spousal/domestic partner job search support.
- MD or DO.
- Licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- 714-bed, Magnet Recognized, acute care hospital
- Level I Trauma Center, and Beginnings Maternity Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Affiliated with Drexel University College of Medicine
Conveniently located just 1 hour from Philadelphia and within driving distance of other major cities like Baltimore and New York City.