Seeking an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join a practice in Augusta, GA.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
- Must be fellowship trained in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
- Has a Georgia state medical license or the ability to get a Georgia state license prior to starting.
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- A full service, 354-bed acute care hospital where we provide personalized care and are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, and women’s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- Recognized as one of America’s 50 Best in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence awards, demonstrating a culture of
- Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, certified in Primary Stroke Care, and the first in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, we provide complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from across the country each year.
Augusta, Georgia is centrally located in the state and is known worldwide as the home of the Masters Golf Tournament. Whether you enjoy visiting museums, boating on the Savannah River, golfing, shopping, or dining at one of Augusta's award-winning restaurants, you are sure to find it here. If you're looking for a vacation or short getaway, Augusta is within three hours of picturesque beaches and mountains around the Southeast.