Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a practice in southern Georgia.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Otolaryngology.
- Employed position
- There is mid-level support within the practice
- 10 Days of call per month
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the Hospital:
- Hospital is a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties
- Home to 15,000-square-foot comprehensive cancer center providing a range of services – including radiation and medical oncology – in one centralized location
- Our network of physician practices are staffed with highly skilled, board-certified physicians, specialists and medical staff and offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women’s services, wound care, and more
- State-of-the-art hospital has all private hospital rooms; 6 surgical suites; large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic, and treatment rooms; Women’s Pavilion with spacious labor and delivery suites, state-of-the-art nursery and surgical assisted robotics program (Intuitive da Vinci XI); ultra-modern cardiovascular lab for diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach
Located just 1.5 hours from Savannah, GA. Vidalia is known worldwide for sweet onions and offers layers of local flavor – history, outdoor recreation, farm stands, shopping in historic districts across Toombs County, special events, and cooking as good as it gets in the south. Vidalia’s food and bar scene is more diverse than you’d expect, from the very visible fast food and chain restaurants along the main thoroughfare to the downtown eateries and off-the-beaten path gems, from bistros sourcing fresh produce to authentic Italian and eclectic American fare. If you enjoy history, music, theatre, museums, hunting, fishing, river excursions and more, you’ll find it all within minutes of home.