Seeking a board certified/eligible Pediatric Neurologist to join a team in Savannah.
- Board certified/eligible in Pediatric Neurology
- Will provide consultative services to Peds floor, PICU and NICU
- 50 bed Children's hospital and 82 bed NICU
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
About Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children’s hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.