Seeking an experienced Neurosurgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a team in eastern North Carolina. This opportunity includes primarily inpatient rounding with minimal first assist responsibilities. RNFA certification is required for nurse practitioners. No new grads.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
· Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
· Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
· Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
· Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
· Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
· Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area