Physician Assistant – Ob/Gyn
Join a respected multispecialty group in Oregon's Willamette Valley. Family friendly community with easy access to the mountains and the beach. 150K population offers shopping, restaurants and cultural events (excellent Children's Museum!). Portland Metro less than an hour away.
- Full-time permanent.
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Surgical Assistant-Certified or obtain within one year of start date
- Two years of experience in Women’s health and/or surgical assist (including robotics) preferred
- Work alongside 10 OBGYN physicians
- Assist in the Operating Room including robotics 2 days per week
- High volume surgical practice with good variety of cases
- Hospital based rounding
- Office based patient care 2 ½ days per week
- 4 ½ day work week
- Collegial group with good mentoring and support
Excellent benefit package