Seeking a BE/BC Urgent Care Physician to join a well-established multi-specialty group. With a strategic approach to growth over the years by expanding access points, and with two new hospitals opening by 2022, we will be the best-positioned and largest healthcare provider in Southern AZ, offering patient’s continuity of care no matter where they live around our area.
Qualified Candidates and Details:
- Employed opportunity
- Office space available – total of 3 offices
- Urgent Care Procedures are required
- Candidates with an Urgent Care background and 2 years of experience are preferred. However, candidates with Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine training are also encouraged to apply.
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary, plus wRVU bonus, and quality bonus opportunities
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Tucson, AZ - Voted "One of America's Most Innovative Cities" by Forbes Magazine.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
No visa assistance, at this time