Registered Nurse – Post Surgical Unit (PSU) opportunity in Coastal Oregon
Days and Nights Shifts Available
SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000 AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
- Must possess or be able to obtain a licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
- Associates Degree Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) required at employment
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or obtain within 6 months of hire
Within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, applies the nursing process to the care of patients. Teaches patients and significant others. Documents patient care in the medical record. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to effectively coordinate overall care of the patient.
Special Employee Benefits
- Health and Wellness Clinic with Nurse Practitioner available to provide care to employee and their family
- Employee on-site gym
- Employee engagement activities
- Child Care Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Short term and long term disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- 4% match to 401 plan.
- Employee Assistance Programs
Competitive compensation and benefits package.