Seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join a practice in Nashville area.
Providers typically see clients across the lifespan for both diagnostic evaluation and medication management virtually and live in the clinic setting.
Schedule is flexible. Does not include weekends.
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Assess patients’ mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members; including other providers, nurses, front desk staff, x-ray, and other support staff.
- Diagnose psychiatric disorders and mental health conditions.
- Provide supportive therapy to individuals or family members for those with chronic mental health conditions.
- Document patients’ medical and psychological histories, mental status exams, diagnoses, treatment plans, prescriptions, or outcomes.
- Educate patients and family members about mental health, medications, and treatment plans.
- Monitor patients’ medication usage and results.
- Administer and monitor prescribed prescriptions for psychotropic medications as allowed by laws and regulations.
Competitive compensation and competitive benefits package, including health, 401(k), PTO, etc