Position: Full-Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Conduct psychiatric assessments for adult and geriatric patients in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans tailored to individual patient needs.
- Provide medication management services.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Board certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP).
- Experience in psychiatric assessment, treatment planning, and medication management.
- Previous experience working with adult and geriatric populations preferred.
- Not considering new graduates for this position.
- Flexible weekday round-and-go schedule.
- Opportunity to set your own schedule to align with lifestyle and career goals.
- No on-call responsibilities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Productivity bonus based on performance.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
Paducah serves as the micropolitan hub for more than 60,000 residents of western Kentucky. It is the largest city in the region located on the confluence of the Tennessee and Ohio Rivers. This revitalized city offers daytime charm with the tree-lined brick streets of the Historic Downtown that transforms to a vibrant nightlife scene with live music and engaging events such as theatre, visual art, and the Paducah Symphony Orchestra. This area boasts two large recreational lakes, numerous golf courses, an abundance of shopping and more. Blending a rich history with outstanding schools and neighborhoods, Paducah is an excellent place to call home!