Medical Director – Pulmonology – Skilled Nursing Facility
Seeking a Pulmonologist to round on patients in skilled nursing facilities.
1 - 2 days per week (approximately 8 hr days)
This position that allows you to create a schedule that works for your work/life balance.
- Pulmonology rounding in SNF on vent trach patients.
- Collaborate with clinicians, facility leaders and others regarding care and services.
- Build relationships with your patients, patients’ family members, and facility staff to facilitate effective treatment delivery.
- Medical director duties to include assisting with the development of policy and procedures for best practices and respiratory therapy guidelines, participate in quality assurance and performance improvement initiatives, provide education and training of staff in areas relevant to pulmonology, participate in licensure and compliance surveys and interaction with outside regulatory agencies, participate in community outreach that helps facility identify and utilize collaborative approaches to health care.
- Provide oversight, guidance, and mentorship to our clinicians.
- Conduct clinical case reviews, as needed and share tools, information, and guidelines as they relate to quality of care.
- Represent appropriate external levels engaging and establishing/maintaining relationships within the post-acute care community.
- Collaborate with leadership to review care coordination initiatives, develop collaborative intervention plans, and share ideas about network management issues.
- Pulmonology experience
- Post acute care experience a plus, but not required
- Leadership background a plus, but not required
- Active and unrestricted Washington license or application in process
- Active and unrestricted DEA or application in process
Compensation and Benefits:
The compensation is a productivity-based model (Fee for Service) that offers you control to maximize your income potential. Expected compensation is estimated salary range of $86,000 to $137,000 annually. This part-time role is not benefit eligible.
Located near Puget Sound and Seattle. Just 20 minutes from Tacoma and less than an hour away from Seattle, WA, offering residents access to all that these metropolitan areas have to offer.