Radiologic Technologist – Per Diem
Shift: Morning Shift 07:00-19:30
1-3 years Experience Required
12 months Term
Starting Aug 03, 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Administering radiopharmaceuticals to obtain clear, usable images.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients' comfort.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
Certifications & Clearance Requirements:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)