Radiologist – Breast Imaging
Seeking a Breast Imaging Radiologist to join on a full-time basis to perform high-quality breast imaging and interventions in an outpatient radiology imaging center. The physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows.
- Full-time position located at an outpatient radiology imaging center
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm PST schedule
- No on-call, evening, or weekend coverage responsibilities
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and malpractice insurance
- $100k signing bonus
- 10 weeks of paid time off
- Cutting-edge AI-enabled IT platform
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
- Interpret 2-D and 3-D screening and diagnostic mammography, breast US, and general studies
- Ability to interpret Breast MRI is a plus!
- Perform image-guided breast biopsy procedures
- Support technologists and sonographers to provide real-time guidance
- Provide real-time consultations to patients
- Collaborate with technical, administrative staff, and medical leadership to provide high-quality, comprehensive high-quality patient-centered care
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- Experience in women’s imaging
- Fellowship training in breast imaging preferred
- Possess an active Nevada license OR a letter of qualification that demonstrates active/unrestricted eligibility for expedited licensure through the IMLC
- Continuing experience and continuing medical education credits meeting MQSA requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Reside in the United States
Competitive salary, 10 weeks vacation, excellent benefits including superb medical, vision, and dental insurance and a 401k.