Shifts: Day and Night shifts available
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Registered Radiology Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-R) required
- Current license or temporary license by the Texas Medical Board (MRT), required
- Certificate in Basic or Advanced Life Support required
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Prior experience as a Radiology Technologist
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver patients in conjunction with others in order to perform job functions
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results
- Performs radiography (x-ray) exams on patients ensuring compliance with all radiation safety procedures: Prepares patients for exam, obtains and records patient’s vital signs, explains procedure, administers IV and contrast when necessary, positions patients for the exam, selects appropriate imaging techniques, and ensures technical quality of the images
- Helps maintain appropriate patient flow and ensures delivery of quality services in the imaging department
- Demonstrates excellent technical skills. Acts as a resource and mentor to staff and less experienced technologists. Introduces and demonstrates new techniques to the other technologists.
- Reviews incomplete exam list and unsigned report status routinely
- Functions as a liaison between physicians, technologists and department support staff
- Enters and monitors patient data and health history as its pertinent to the exam being performed
Competitive compensation and benefits package.