Registered Nurse - Donor Recovery Center
Sign on bonus
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served.
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with, directs, and may delegate to the healthcare team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence, and professional standards of care.
- Coordinates treatment plans; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; may serve as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Current and valid active RN Texas License, or active multi-state compact RN license
Must have at least 2 year Transplant experience
Must have at least 2+years of solid ICU experience
Sign On Bonus
Paid Time Off
Student Loan Repayment
For more information, contact:
Cell or Text: 781-365-5470
For other healthcare job opportunities nationwide, visit www.necnic.com