Registered Nurse – Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) opportunity in Coastal Oregon
Days and Nights Shifts Available
SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000 AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 6 month grace period
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Recent (within past 5 years) acute care hospital experience preferred
- Acute care hospital experience in past two years or intermediate/progressive care experience preferred
Within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, applies the nursing process to the care of patients. Teaches patients and significant others. Documents patient care in the medical record. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to effectively coordinate overall care of the patient.
Special Employee Benefits
- Health and Wellness Clinic with Nurse Practitioner available to provide care to employee and their family
- Employee on-site gym
- Employee engagement activities
- Child Care Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Short term and long term disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- 4% match to 401 plan.
- Employee Assistance Programs
Competitive compensation and benefits package.