RN - Step Down - Contract
1-3 years Experience Required
4 months Term
Pay Rate: $49.79/hr
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Department: Stepdown Intermediate Care
- Shift Timings: 18:30 - 07:00
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- This is a 23 bed step down/ progressive care unit, providing care to the adult population. Nurse to patient ratio is 1:3-5. The unit is also supported by PCTs and a Healthcare unit coordinator. Utilization of virtual sitter monitoring is available as well as monitor techs to monitor those on telemetry.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing OR Required professional licensure at time of hire.
- Required a minimum of 2 years of Experience.
RN Step Down
Traveler Step Down RN
Certifications & Clearance Requirements
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing required