Seeking a full-time Urgent Care Physician who is Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine and/or Emergency Medicine to join a practice in Northwest Indiana less than 1 hour from Chicago.
Recent Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine preferred. Candidate will have ACLS/PALS/BLS, certifications or willing to become certified. Candidate should be comfortable seeing patients of all ages with volume of approximately 30 patients per day.
Ideal candidate should be proficient in:
• Reading basic x-rays of all body parts
• Laceration repair/wound care
• Initial ECG interpretation
• Interpreting test results
• Urgent evaluation and treatment of potentially critically ill patients and the appropriate transport of these patients to the closest Emergency Room Department
• Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Saturday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Holiday hours: 8am - 4pm
• 7 shifts per pay period, 12 hour weekdays shifts & 10 hour weekend shifts
• Scheduled hours: 35 hours per week
• No Call Expectation
• Average outpatient volume: 30 - 35 patients per shift
• Open 363 days per year
• On-site Equipment:
• Hospital Radiation Department
• CT Department
•Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
•Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
•27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
•Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
•Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
•Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability