Urologist Opportunity just 1 hour from Nashville, TN
Seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join a multi-specialty group including current Urologist. While an experienced physician is preferred, new grads are welcome to apply!
- Hospital Employed Position /Hospital-Owned Clinic
- Prefer 2-15 years’ experience
- Anticipated Call coverage – 1:3
- Necessary equipment is available – including robotics
- Medical Office Building connected to the hospital
Base Salary Compensation Package may also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Medical Center is a 270-bed acute care hospital serving upper middle Tennessee and south central Kentucky. It is the area’s second largest private employer, touting 1,100 employees and a medical staff of 150 physicians. Over 30 physician specialties including cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, infectious disease, interventional radiology, neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology and urology.
- 12 Operating Rooms
- Fully equipped Imaging Department with 2 Cath Labs, 5 X-Ray rooms, 4 Nuclear Machines, 2MRI, 2CT, 5 Ultrasound, 4Mammo, and 1 Specialty Procedures
- Emergency Department (2Trauma, 2 Cardiac Rooms, 38 exam rooms)
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it’s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Voted by "Money" Magazine in 2019 - Best City to Live in the U.S.!17th fastest growing city in the nation
- Average - 25/PPD
- Provider will have access to Outpatient Surgery Center
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee - Attractive & Vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville - only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over the past 10 years
- One of the Highest Ranking School Systems in the Area
- Numerous golf courses and parks
- Home to Hankook Tire Manufacturing Plant, LG plant (Washer/Dryer) Manufacturer and Google - with plans for expansion!