Vascular Neurologist Opportunity in North Carolina
Seeking a BC/BE Vascular Neurologist to join a multidisciplinary team in eastern North Carolina.
- Employed position
- 974-bed level 1 trauma center, comprehensive stroke center
- The existing neuroscience team consists of 9 neurosurgeons, including 3 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, a neuro-oncologist, 24/7 stroke neurohospitalists, neurologists, neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Teaching & research opportunities
- The Medical Center is home to a 24-bed NSICU led by neurointensivists as well as a large rehab center providing both inpatient and outpatient support to neurology patients
- Strong investment in technology including Gamma Knife, NeuroBlate, and RAPID
Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual Stipend, Relocation Assistance, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k/457b, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Life Insurance
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area